In stock ready for immediate shipment.
1" Meter Includes Contact Head Register and Pulse Output. Includes 1" NPT Bronze Meter Couplings. Includes Built in Digital Pulse - 1 Gal Pulse or .1 CF pulse. (10 Gal Pulse avaliable upon request)
All M&E meters are available in either gallon or cubic feet registration
Benefits & Features:
• The PD water meter consists of three major assemblies: a register, a lead free bronze main case, and a positive displacement (oscillating piston) measuring chamber.
• The PD meter is available with a variety of register types. For reading convenience, the register is mounted hinged on the outlet side of the meter and the lead-free bronze main case is corrosion resistant and is rated for typical municipal applications.
• The positive displacement chamber design of the measuring element ensures maximum accuracy in any installation orientation. The measuring unit is optimized for minimal wear.
• All M&E meters meet or exceed AWWA C700 standards.
• M&E provides a limited warranty with respect to its PD water meters for performance, materials, and workmanship.
The PD19/20/25 main casing is made of lead free bronze that complies with NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 and 372. All PD19/20/25 meters not only meet or exceed NSF 61 but are also labeled accordingly. The serial number is engraved on the casing.
The combined gear and register unit is fully sealed with straight odometer for visual reading of billable units as well as a group of high-precision pointers for accurate testing by governing agencies. Both the register and pulse unit are pit rated to IP68 (NEMA 6).
Measuring chamber is a positive displacement (oscillating piston) design made of engineered plastics that meet NSF standards.
Along with NSF approval, the PD19/20/25 is also approved by NTEP (California) for both horizontal and vertical installations in cold water.
Click here for Datasheet
M&E are designed with the future in mind as well. Choose from the many optional devices and you can create a modular reading system that has no equal. Remote Read? Wireless? These meters are ready to work for you.
These meters are compatible with a Reading System (sold seperately)