In stock ready for immediate shipment.
Meter Includes 3/4" Polymer Meter Couplings and built in Pulse Output.
- 4.5" Short Version of the popular MJ20 model water meter.
- Polymer (Glass-reinforced Nylon) body with brass threads.
- Dry Contact Reed Switch Pulse Output. 10 gallons per Pulse (Note: 1 gallon per pulse available - call office).
- Comes with 3/4 polymer connection set.
- Sealed register for tamper resistance and quiet operation
- NSF 61/g listed and marked.
- Meets AWWA C708 accuracy performance.
- 1-year new meter accuracy warranty. 5-year standard warranty for body, register, and accuracy.
- This meter is designed to be installed in indoor locations or locations protected from weather.
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.5 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pound
- 15 gpm continuous, 20 gpm max. 105 F max temp. 150 psi max.
3/4 MTW Polymer Multijet Cold Water Meter with Couplings. Gallons register with pulse output. For use in submetering applications where compact size and pulse output are desired. The MTW MJ20/MJ420 multi-jet water meter uses a polymer body design to allow for low weight and reduced cost but augments the meter with brass threads to reduce the likelihood of stripped threads during installation. The metal threads to not come into contact with the water thus allowing the MJ20/MJ420 to meet NSF61 standards as well as the Annex G 0.25% lead requirement also known as NSF372. The MTW MJ20/MJ420 may be installed either horizontally or vertically. The MJ420 is for hot water applications.
Click here for Datasheet
Click here for Install Instructions
These meters are compatible with a Reading System (sold seperately)