2 Day handling time.
5/8"x3/4" Meter Includes Contact Head Register and Pulse Output. Includes 3/4" NPT Bronze Meter Couplings. Includes Built in Digital Pulse - 10 US Gal. Pulse.
Benefits & Features:
- Meets All AWWA Standards; NSF Certified.
- California Approved Option Avaliable (In CF, 1Pulse/1CF)
- Operates up to 194 degrees Fahrenheit
- Tamper Detection and Prevention.
- High-Quality, Long-Life Parts.
- Durable Basket Strainer Protects from Damage.
Click here for Datasheet
Click here for Installation Guide
Millions of Master Meters 5/8", 3/4", and 1" meters are in operation today. Using superior measurement technology, these meters represent the perfect balance between accuracy, cost, and longevity. With sensitivity to measure water flowing as low as 1/8 gallon per minute and accuracy unaffected by common particulates and build-up that would freeze other types, you can count on a Multi-Jet.
Master Meter are designed with the future in mind as well. Choose from the many optional devices and you can create a modular reading system that has no equal. Remote Read? Wireless? These meters are ready to work for you.
These meters are compatible with a Reading System (sold seperately)