|The AcquiLite EMB platform is based on an "open" architecture, allowing customers to capture energy data from a variety of meters and devices.
|The device has the ability to work transparently or in conjunction with existing BAS or EMS systems. The focus on "plug & play" connectivity speeds up installation and lowers integration costs.
|The AcquiLite EMB collects data from connected (wired or wireless) devices based on user selected intervals. Data from downstream devices are time stamped and stored in non-volatile memory.
|Using an integrated Ethernet (LAN) connection users can push or pull data via HTTP, XML, FTP or any custom protocol utilizing our AcquiLite Module to build users custom application.
Features unique to AcquiLite:
- DIN rail mount.
- UL and CE certified.
- Modbus RTU and TCP compatible.
- Compact size 4.13" x 3. 39".
- LAN connectivity (Static IP or DHCP).
- Industrial temperature range -30 to 70C.
- Supports HTTP, FTP, XML.
- 4 dry pulse inputs.
- USB external cellular and dial up modem compatibility.
- Can "push" data up to a remote server for data storage and viewing. Utilize the Building Manager Online service to view and downloaded data from a website.