Next Century Remote Reader with built-in Transciever
The NextCentury RR4-TR Remote Reader is an advanced meter reading solution which provides a high visibility remote display of one or two utility meters. The Remote Reader has an attractive consumer design, making it an ideal solution for apartment or commercial metering.
The utility and unit of measure are clearly displayed, ensuring an accurate interpretation of the read. It is NTEP certified and can be used to meet tenant meter read requirements. In addition to displaying the meter read, the RR4-TR Remote Reader operates as a wireless transceiver end-point, transmitting meter read data to the NextCentury cloud platform. The Remote Reader utilizes Dual Meter+™ technology, making this single model compatible with virtually all modern encoded and pulse-output utility meters, including water, electric, gas, and thermal meter models.
- Built-in Transciever for tie in to Next Century Wireless System
- Outdoor Rated
- Any combination of two encoded or pulse-output
- Pulse output configuration capable
- LCD display shows consumption of the connected meter.
- Fully configured for your meter prior to shipment.
- May be programmed to convert gallons to CF, gas fixed pressure factors, etc
- Preinstalled, field replaceable ER18505
- Up to *10-year battery life. *Note: 10-year average battery life calculated and tested at typical operating temperatures between 70ºF-90ºF. Battery life may be
reduced when operated outside of this range.
- Display unit and mounting plate: 5.7” x 4.6” x 1.7”
- Operates at -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F )
- NTEP certified, #20-012. California Weights and Measures accepts the NTEP approval.
- FCC: 20949-RR301 IC: 20949-RR301
Note: If this is purchased as an option to a gas, electric or water meter it will be factory configured to match the register on the meter.