Connect a meter pulser to PulseFlow to display the flow rate, totalized usage, and output the flow rate as a 4-20mA DC control signal.
May have up to one week lead time.
- Calculates the flow rate from a utility meter pulse output. Typically used to calculate CF/Hr for a gas meter, Gallons/Min for a water meter, and average kW for an electric meter.
- Provides a 4-20mA output signal of the 0-100% min to max flow rate.
- Displays the flow rate shown with configurable units (CF/Hr, Gallons/Min, kW, etc.)
- Calculates and displays the totalized utility consumption shown with configurable units (CF, CCF, Gallons, kWH, etc.)
- Totalized utility consumption allows for various multipliers to correct for gas pressure and temperature factors as well as conversions such as from Gallons to CF.
- Form A contacts providing a 100 ms pulse period (50ms on, 50ms off) for totalized value.
- No software is required. All configuration is done through setup menus using the three pushbuttons and LCD display or via a PC terminal program via the 9 pin RS232 connector.