In stock ready for immediate shipment.
NOTE: Approved by dept. of weights and measures for billing use in CA.
- Built in 3/4" NPT threaded top connections [Top connection set included in meter purchase]
- Odometer counter. 1/10 cubic foot per count for a maximum of 9999999.9 CF.
- Capacity: 200,000 BTU, 200 SCFH or MBH @ 0.84" WC differential.
- Max Inlet Pressure: 7.25 psi
- Built in Pulser, 1 cubic foot per pulse
- Working Temperature: -4 deg F to 122 deg F
- Ideal for sub metering applications
- Compact design (8.1"W x 9.1"H x 6.7"D)
- Aluminum Body
- Sealed Register (tamper resistant)
- High accuracy and long term reliability
- Rated for indoor installation only - No temperature compensation option available.
Click here for Datasheet, User Manual
The NG4 diaphragm gas meter is made to measure accurately submetering applications of gas appliances. The aluminum construction along with the sealed register allows it to be installed in many applications. The pulse output allows for integration of remote totalizers and communications devices.
Click here for Remote Reading Options.