May be up to one week lead time.
Includes Flange Kit w/Gasket Strainer.
- Capacity: 11,000,000 BTU, 11,000 SCFH or MBH @ 1/4 PSIG (7" WC) inlet pressure
- 4" flanged ANSI 150 connection. Click here for flanged connection datasheet
- Conforms to industry standard "flange to flange" dimension 96 9.5".
- Compact Size, Robust Design, Ease of Maintenance (one oil fill location).
- Built in pulser output, 10 CF/Pulse. [select pulse cable option above]
- Rotatable, 100% Sealed Index for mounting versatility.
- Indoor/Outdoor installations.
- Installation Kit includes (2) 494 Flange to 494 NPT thread flanges, (16) bolts, and (2) gaskets, one being a 80 mesh gasket strainer.
Click here for Datasheet
Click here for Installation Instructions
The NMT™ NDM Rotary Gas meter is a positive displacement type gas meter where, unlike other meters, measurement accuracy is not affected by changes in specific gravity, changing pressures or fluctuating flows. With its compact size, ease of maintenance and robust performance the NDM rotary meter is the best choice for gas measurement where accuracy and dependability is required.
Click here for Remote Reading Options. (Remote Reading Options require also purchasing the Pulse Cable option above)
Note: The warranty is void if the rotary meter is installed without a gasket strainer or filter on the intake.